About Renal Dietitians (RPG)
Empowering members to be the nation’s leaders in nephrology nutrition.
RPG members are the valued source of expertise in nephrology nutrition.
Strategic Plan 2016 - 2019
Goal 1: The public trusts and chooses RPG members as the food and nephrology nutrition experts.
- Objective 1: RPG has a strong public presence on a global, national and local level as the premier source of nephrology nutrition.
- Objective 2: RPG drives initiatives and influences stakeholders in the nephrology community.
Goal 2: RPG members optimize the health of individuals and populations served.
- Objective 1: RPG promotes advocacy of nephrology nutrition issues on a global, national and local level.
- Objective 2: RPG supports research and resources impacting nephrology nutrition.
- Objective 3: RPG develops relationships with organizations to maximize collaborations on nephrology-related concerns.
- Objective 4: RPG supports evidence-based nutrition guidelines for nutrition practice and education
Goal 3: Members and prospective members view RPG as vital to professional success.
- Objective 1: RPG provides relevant clinical resources, valued initiatives and programs.
- Objective 2: RPG supports members’ professional growth and development.
- Objective 3: RPG embraces new technologies for communication and education.
- Objective 4: RPG actively promotes the opportunities in the nephrology nutrition field.
Goal 4: RPG’s Executive Committee manages the practice group resources to carry out its mission, vision and program of work.
- Objective 1: Evaluate current practice to enhance member satisfaction while maintaining or reducing costs.
- Objective 2: Encourage and mentor a balanced and professional leadership and volunteer pool within RPG and the Academy.
- Objective 3: Ensure that RPG has the financial resources to implement plans and programs to align with its mission, vision and program of work.
- Objective 4: Review & update Guiding Principles and Structure.